From: Julie Sieving [mailto:jsieving@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:36 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: WYO Recycling Contact

Greetings,

I'm looking for a good contact within the State of Wyoming specific to recycling efforts.  Are there any P2Techers out there who are employed by the State of Wyoming or anyone else that has a good contact with the State?  Again, I'm looking for a contact that is specific to recycling rather than P2 as a whole.  If you could forward any recommendations with a little description of the contact, I would greatly appreciated your help!

Thanks, jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!