Reusable totes

Hello All:

Second part to my earlier question:

Does any one know of case studies using reusable totes at individual
facilities WITHOUT involving an entire healthcare warehouse system/GPO?

And related to this, any case studies of working with or requiring vendors
to use only reusable totes?

-Stephanie

              Stephanie C. Davis
       WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIESSM
                510/527-8864
  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

On Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays I can regularly be found at :

      Sutter Delta Medical Center
Quality Management / Infection Control
3901 Lone Tree Way,  Antioch, CA 94509
           DavisSt@sutterhealth.org
phone:      925-756-1118      fax:     925-779-3044

 Where I am the Infection Control Coordinator,
         work which is separate from WRR

        WRR WILL BE CLOSED
    26 MARCH  1 APRIL 2002
THERE WILL BE NO EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE & INTERMITTENT VOICE MAIL PICK-UP

 "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please."
 Mark Twain, 1835-1910