[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: interactive computer-based training software
- Subject: Re: interactive computer-based training software
- From: "David Herb" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:00:00 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "David Herb" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>From P2Tech on July 6, 1999
Department of Facilities Operations
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Denver, Colorado 80262
Office phone: (303) 315-8003
The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center has developed an
interactive CD-ROM training program for generators of hazardous waste.
This fully interactive multimedia tutorial provides an hour-long
training program on the topics of
* The impact of hazardous waste on the environment and human health
* The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
* The Colorado Hazardous Waste Regulations, including information on
what is a hazardous waste, and generator responsibilities (mirrors those
of the EPA)
* Hazardous waste management procedures related to waste storage and
accumulation, container management, chemical segregation and storage,
preparedness and prevention, contingency planning and emergency
>>> "Hamdy El-Rayes" <email@example.com> 04/12/02 03:51PM >>>
We are interested in developing an interactive computer based training
KS generators. The program will be posted on web. It would focus on
hazardous waste regulations and include basic P2 and a review of other
regulations including air, solid waste and water.
I would like to know if you are aware of any similar software.
Your help would be very much appreciated.
Hamdy El-Rayes, MBA, Ph.D., P.E.
Director, Pollution Prevention Institute
Kansas State University
133 Ward Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508