SWAMI software??

I have a copy of the software and the users manual (EPA/625/11-91/004) of "Strategic Waste Minimization Initiative" (SWAMI) v.2.0, "A Software Tool to Aid in Process Analysis for Pollution Prevention".  Beats me where I got it, but the software seems to work.  It builds process diagrams and asks lots of questions about P2 options, based on user input.  Seems possibly helpful to the right persons.

Question:  Does ANYone have experience actually using this software in real world applications?  Have you even heard of this software?  It seems to have died a quiet death after its release, but the idea is great, and hey, it was made in 1991 when you could put an entire program on just one floppy disk!  You young people won't believe it, but its true...

Thanks in advance

Burt Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com
bhamner@cleanerproduction.com