[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Water softener resin
- Subject: Water softener resin
- From: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:53:55 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
A customer is removing some depleted resin from a water softener system.
The resin is a DOWEX HCR-S sodium form (which is no longer made). He is
looking for a recycle outlet for the resin or some alternative to
landfilling. Anyone have any advice on this? I will at least suggest he
contact the original manufacturer.
Waste Reduction Resource Center