Re: SWAMI software??

there are several other EPA softwares from early 1990s on P2, including one called P2 Progress for including P2 in product design which I also have and don't have occasion to use.  I too wonder if some smart windows programmer could use these as foundation for some updated versions.  These products (SWAMI and P2Progress) from the EPA Cincinnati wizards could be updated at low cost and boost EPA on the P2 software scene.

Burt
----- Original Message -----
To: 'bh'
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 3:56 AM
Subject: RE: SWAMI software??

Burt,

I actually sat in on a presentation of this software when I was in Texas.  It was a pretty neat tool and a workshop was held for it for the petroleum industry back in the early 1990's when I was there, we sponsored it at our school.  I have not heard it catch on since that time.  Maybe it's time to bring it out again?

-Joe