[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Solvent Strippers
- From: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:23:25 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Listman <email@example.com>
Forwarded on behalf of Kirk Mills.
3M has or at least used to have a product called "Safest
would fit your criteria. It was sold in hardware stores. I think it
worked fine, just not as quickly as the solvent strippers.
Pollution Prevention Program
Colorado Department of Public Health
4300 Cherry Creek Drive So.
Denver, Co 80246-1530
Ph: (303) 692-2977
Fax: (303) 782-4969