P2 Eval Rpt finished

MN OEA's 2002 P2 Evaluation Report is completed and is linked from our home page. http://www.moea.state.mn.us
To better demonstrate the need for P2, we identified health and environmental problems, in addition to our normal economic and environmental benefits. We also discussed how we prioritize assistance based on risk, opportunity and strength of partnerships. The report covers:
*	Facilities
*	PBTs
*	Pesticides
*	GHG and related toxics

Thanks to all those who provided comments on the draft. The expertise available though P2 Tech is invaluable.

Ken Brown
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
520 Lafayette Road North
St. Paul, MN 55155
dir ph 651-215-0241
fax 651-215-0246