[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Are Energy Efficiency Grants available for Demonstration Projects?
- Subject: Are Energy Efficiency Grants available for Demonstration Projects?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Warren J. Weaver)
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:09:44 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: email@example.com (Warren J. Weaver)
I have a client, an architectural engineering firm, that is interested in
installing a geo-thermal heatpump system for heating or cooling the
facility in which the firm is located. They plan to use the system as a
demonstration unit which would enable them to interest some of their
clients in using geo-thermal heating and cooling for their projects.
The firm would like to secure a grant to purchase and install the system.
Do any of you know of funding sources that might be applicable to this type
Warren J. Weaver
PO Box 5046
York, PA 17405
Certified ISO 14000 Auditor (#E051734)