Airport Solid Waste Recycling

Please respond directly to Mr. Rumble and CC: p2tech@great-lakes.net

What are the names and contacts at a few  U.S. airports where solid waste recycling programs have been initiated and are operating succesfully that may be benchmarked by other airport management who are planning to implement a recycling program of their own?

I am a retired, volunteer engineer at the Waste Reduction Partners Program in Asheville, N.C. We are a non-profit group of retirees that help commercial, institutional and industrial entities deal with solid waste reduction and recycling objectives, more efficient use of water and energy resources as well as lighting surveys, at no-charge.

Any info you may have would be appreciated.

Wayne Rumble
Special Projects Coordinator
Waste Reduction Partners
Land of Sky Regional Council