[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: P2 success stories in the tourism industry
- Subject: Re: P2 success stories in the tourism industry
- From: "KIRK M Mills" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:55:00 -0600
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "KIRK M Mills" <email@example.com>
Our recently completed "Greening Your Ski Area - A Pollution Prevention
Handbook" has several case studies in the tourism industry (lodging,
food and beverage, grounds, green buildings). The handbook is on the web
http://peakstoprairies.org/p2bande/skigreen/index.cfm in large PDF
files. It will be broken up into a P2Rx topic hub late this year.
If you want a hard copy, they are available through National Ski Areas
Association (NSAA) for a shipping and handling fee. You can reach NSAA
at www.nsaa.org or (303) 987-1111.
Pollution Prevention Program
Colorado Department of Public Health
4300 Cherry Creek Drive So.
Denver, Co 80246-1530
Ph: (303) 692-2977
Fax: (303) 782-4969