RE: Great resource for designing P2/CP programs

Kim --

If you haven't done so already, you really owe it to them to steer them to
Gunter Pauli's work with the Zero Emissions Research Institute --
http://www.zeri.org./systems/brew.htm

While there are lots of uses for spent brewer's grain (including bread,
compost, livestock feed, etc), Pauli's group has done some great work at
adapting a more systematic view of breweries as part of an overall
industrial ecosystem, and has applied this particularly well in developing
nations.   And despite the slight tendency towards personality cult that
ZERI engenders, they seem to do good work.

Hope this is of some use for your client.  Alas, since I don't drink
alchohol, I guess I'll have to settle for good karma.  Though you might not
want to tell the brewer that....   :)

Hope this helps

Scott Butner (scott.butner@pnl.gov)