Re: stormwater protection videos

Stormwater Management Videos

Montgomery County, Maryland, Department of Environmental Protection
http://www.co.mo.md.us/services/dep/Stormwater/home.html

A series of video tapes describing stormwater management techniques is
being prepared in cooperation with Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy and
Greenworks
http://www.montcopa.org/plancom/ProgProj.htm

Stormwater - The Stormwater video is designed for use at the
installation level to educate installation personnel on stormwater
regulations, best management practices and impact on the environment.
The video satisfies the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
requirement for stormwater training, making it easier for installations
to stay in compliance. Order the video free from PRO-ACT
http://www.afcee.brooks.af.mil/da/envsupport/envsupport.asp

>>> Nathan Arbitman <NArbitman@suscon.org> 05/06/02 01:09PM >>>
	I am about to begin producing a video on stormwater management
practices for the auto dismantling industry.

	If anyone can point me toward ANY educational videos that
address
the issue of stormwater protection/preventing polluted runoff, it would
be
much appreciated.  (My objective is to identify existing stock footage
we
could use to keep our production costs down, so if you have contact
information for any of the video production companies involved in
these
videos, even better.)

	Thanks in advance for your help.

Nathan