From: Nathan Arbitman [mailto:NArbitman@suscon.org]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 11:10 AM
To: 'p2tech@great-lakes.net'
Subject: stormwater protection videos

	I am about to begin producing a video on stormwater management
practices for the auto dismantling industry.

	If anyone can point me toward ANY educational videos that address
the issue of stormwater protection/preventing polluted runoff, it would be
much appreciated.  (My objective is to identify existing stock footage we
could use to keep our production costs down, so if you have contact
information for any of the video production companies involved in these
videos, even better.)

	Thanks in advance for your help.

Nathan

Nathan Arbitman, Project Manager