Subject:    (mercury_policy) Mercury switch removal from Appliances Manu
Author: "Tom Benoit" <SMTP:Tombe@dec.anr.state.vt.us>
Date:       5/6/2002 4:43 AM

Hi everyone,
We have finished the Mercury switch removal from Appliances Manual and
placed it
on the web at www.mercvt.org.  As we are constantly finding new items with
mercury, please let me know of any additional items that you feel should be
added.  Any comments or additional suggestions, would also be appreciated.
Thanks Tom.