Re: Boise Cascade Office Products

Wouldn't it be great to suggest that they undertake developing an EMS or
even better, apply for National Performance Track.   Maybe with an EMS
that includes a strong P2 component,  they will consider such issues
before they become problems.

 diane

Diane D. Buxbaum,  M.P.H.
Environmental Scientist
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency  Region 2
DECA/CAPSB
290 Broadway, 21 East
New York, NY 10007
phone: 212-637-3919
fax: 212-637-4086
email: buxbaum.diane@epa.gov

                      Patricia
                      Gallagher                 To:      Monica Wenzel <monica_wenzel@nmenv.state.nm.us>,
                      <patg@lanl.gov>           "Forcella, Domenic (Public Safety)"
                      Sent by:                  <ForcellaD@mail.ccsu.edu>
                      owner-p2tech@grea         cc:      'p2tech' <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
                      t-lakes.net               Subject: Re: Boise Cascade Office Products

                      05/16/02 02:54 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Patricia
                      Gallagher

Dominic,

These folks are one of our largest vendors for JIT procurement.  We have
worked with them in the past to reduce this kind of wasteful packaging
and are just about to approach them again about it.  I will keep you
posted!

Pat Galllagher