[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
E2 Incentives - calculating savings
- Subject: E2 Incentives - calculating savings
- From: Judy Dorsey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:55:20 -0600
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Judy Dorsey <email@example.com>
We're working with an organization that is interested in setting up
internal financial incentives for its Ohio facilities to conserve
energy. The organization is in the recreation/tourism sector.
Does anyone know of any incentive programs that filter out external
factors such as weather and number of visitors in order to set a fair
compensation for conservation?
Thanks in advance for any leads,
Judy Dorsey, PE
THE BRENDLE GROUP, INC.
Pollution Prevention, Energy Efficiency,
and Sustainable Design
2138 Sunstone Dr.
Ft. Collins, CO 80525