P2 in the semiconductor industry

Hi everyone.  Pollution prevention staff in the California Department of Toxic Substances Control is embarking on a major effort to work with California semiconductor manufacturers to identify pollution prevention strategies for this industry.  We are currently designing what the effort will look like and would like to identify other state, federal and local efforts with this industry.  We would appreciate any contacts, web sites, information, etc. on p2 efforts for this industry.  Our goal is to identify what has worked, and what has not, in other efforts.