Re: P2 in the semiconductor industry

Kathy,

It would be worthwhile to check this out:

NSF/SRC Engineering Research Center for Environmentally Benign Semiconductor
Manufacturing

http://www.erc.arizona.edu/

Their orientation might not fit all existing facilities well, and won't tell
you much about program design, but some equipment turns over fast enough in
this sector that knowing these DfE thrusts could be useful over a 3-5 year
time frame.

--Terry Foecke
Managing Partner
Materials Productivity LLC