FW: Green Building Guidelines

Dear colleagues--

The item below may be of interest to some of you.  The Guidelines were developed with support from DOE, DOE's Building America Program, and the National Renewable Energy Lab.  Please pass it along to other colleagues and particularly to any contacts you may have in the building design and construction fields.

Rod Sobin
Innovative Technology Manager
804-698-4382	Rsobin@deq.state.va.us
DEQ Innovative Technology http://www.deq.state.va.us/innovtech