re:P2 and Moving

Hi Julie,

I think it is a grand opportunity to question posessions - what do you use, what could be donated for reuse by someone else, what can be repaired, what should not have been purchased, how can the exercise inform your next practice of purchasing. Remember that electronic waste is exported and recycle efforts poorly controlled, with toxins allowed in soil, water, air and workers. See http://www.ban.org

Janet Clark
www.turi.org

Hello All,

Anyone out there have a good resource for P2 things to consider and practice while in the process of (residential house) moving? I'm sticking with my common sense and P2 work background, but would appreciate any add'l advice other's may have!

Thanks - jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!