Re: Mobile solvent recovery service

Thanks for the response. I have checked their website and contacted them,
however, I came out with 2 vendors only. If I could get more vendors, that
would be great. Thanks.

                    "Kris
                    Paulsen-Hands"            To:     <p2tech@great-lakes.net>,
                    <KPaulsen@tnrcc.st        <Christovoru.Nicolaus@upm-kymmene.com>
                    ate.tx.us>                cc:
                                              Subject:     Re: Mobile solvent recovery service
                    06/13/2002 09:16
                    AM

Iowa has a searchable vendor database at http://www.iwrc.org/. I would look
there.

Kris P. Hands
TNRCC - SBEA - MC112
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
kpaulsen@tnrcc.state.tx.us

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is provided to give you quick answers to legal
requirements.
It is not a substitute for compliance with the regulation, but guidance
based on the best information available to the staff of TNRCC at the time.

(512)239-6013