Re: Unsolicited e-mails

So  this is why I am getting so many hot deal offers. It seems that  I
am getting one or two a week.  I was forwarding them to a special
treasury unit that investigates these "offers", but I stopped doing it
because they were so frequent.

John Sparks
USEPA (7406M)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W.
Washington, DC 20460
(202)564-8783 desk
(202)564-8893 fax
sparks.john@epa.gov

                      Tammy Allen
                      <tallen@co.pinell         To:      p2tech@great-lakes.net
                      as.fl.us>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject: Unsolicited e-mails
                      owner-p2tech@grea
                      t-lakes.net

                      06/17/02 07:47 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Tammy Allen

Is it just me or have the rest of you P2techies received e-mails
recently soliciting money to aid some strange affairs (e.g. open a bank
account, let us put our foreign money in it-type deals)?  Please let me
know so that I may notify our list-server manager if this is the case.
I would hate to think that someone out there is using the users of the
list serve as a target audience.