RE: Unsolicited e-mails

The most likely cause of this problem is related to the availability of
email addresses at the P2Tech archives.  I doubt someone grabbed the
list of subscribers and sent it out directly.  Spiders developed by
these junk mail jerks gather valid email addresses off the web.

Spam is getting worse everyday and I now am getting IM spam along with
everything else.....

To demonstrate the availability of your email addresses please follow
this link:

http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/last30days/msg04781.html

If the people who are more active on P2Tech get more spam the archives
are the likely place your addresses are found by the above mentioned
spiders.

- Greg

Greg Geyer
Terrachord LLC