Re: Question about P2 Program Effectiveness and MEASUREMENTS

And so - the cart pushed the horse - so to speak.

I think this thread is hitting home to the very heart of MEASUREMENTS IN
P2 - an issue or at least a discussion that has persisted for several
years. Had the collective "we" in P2 baselined the data and effectively
implemented measurements of "low hangng fruit" we would, in fact, know
the answer to the question by now.

And so "big brother" can now say - Yes, measurements are necessary in P2
efforts (at least my big Brother Ed can say that now) furthermore, let's
tie the measurement efforts to their funding.

I agree with each of the well written replies, the next question I am
posing is...
What is going on in national P2 measurements?

meaning....
What are the best resources available in P2 Measurements? What needs to
be developed? When will national standards be developed? and, finally,
What mechanism is/will be used to do the job?

always on my mind,
Sue Schauls
IWRC