Re: Question about P2 Program Effectiveness

Hi Guys!

Consider the following...

The NPPR Tech Transfer and Diffusion Workgroup has been building a model to support effective P2 technology adoption in companies.  Possible program activities are many (information products, outreach, training, tech. assistance, grants, demonstrations, applied research, knowledge networks and mentoring, awards, etc), but a key seems to be to coordinate with targeting and message. There are other tips from programs that measure success of specific initiatives, too, as well as from other fields that do siffusion support. (public health, ag. extension)

Also, NEWMOA and NE P2 Roundtable just created a great program measurement tool, available at www.newmoa.org.

Hope this is helpful!

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute