Need data on types, effectiveness, and continued relevance of facility P2 goals

Good day everyone.

I am in immediate need of data showing whether P2 goals are effective in
reducing waste and emissions at industrial facilities, particularly
government facilities. I am also looking for a list of potential P2 goals
sorted by type (waste reduction, administrative, procedural, etc).

I am preparing a P2 goals report for a federal facility I support. I can
show them what is required, and what other federal facilities have done, but
I need to know whether to suggest they go beyond the requirements and
institute facility-specific goals.

Do they work? Can I show it? Is it worth their effort to do it?

I am also trying to prepare a list of possible goals to suggest.
Quantitative waste reduction goals are always great. But I am also looking
for interim and procedural goals that can be milestones for them, such as
"Perform PPOAs on 50% of major waste generating processes by December 2003."
"Train 25% of waste generators in waste reduction by July 2003 and 100% by
December 2003." Etc.

Any ideas?

This assignment arose suddenly and I am on the road with neither my own
computer or any of my files or references, so any immediate help would be
appreciated!

Mark

Mark Boylan
General Manager