From: Brian_Nartker@ham.honda.com [mailto:Brian_Nartker@ham.honda.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:55 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Ozone as wastewater treatent

I am looking for a way to purify metal cleaning wastewater so that it may be reused, and I have been in contact with an ozone distributor who is touting ozone as able to (partially, at least) deal with most contaminants.  Without going into all the details of our system, has anyone had any experience with using ozone to treat wastewaters?