DOE Industrial Assessment Centers

Has anyone out there partnered with a university-based DOE Industrial
Assessment Center (IAC) in your state?  There is a network of 26 IACs
around the country that exist to provide energy and waste reduction
assessments for businesses through faculty and student help.  I am working
on a proposal jointly with our Univ of MN Mechanical Engineering Dept to
bring an IAC to Minnesota, and am wondering about your experience with how
this worked, any problems you ran into, how you meshed P2 with E2 in these
assessments, respective roles you played as a P2 TA provider compared with
the academic dept, whether you got the results you were shooting for, and
any other tidbits you might have as I work my way through this proposal
this month.
Thanks, Cindy
*********************************
Cindy McComas, Director
612-624-4678

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP)
University of Minnesota
McNamara Alumni Center
200 Oak Street SE, Suite 350
Minneapolis, MN  55455-2008
612-624-1300, 1-800-247-0015 (toll free)
fax 612-624-3370 (fax)
www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping businesses reduce waste and maximize efficiency.