Multimedia Collaboration!

Hi all:

We are working on a project to identify examples of cooperation between
media programs at the federal, state or local level to solve an
environmental problem.  The task it to develop a few case studies on the
best examples.  We have come up with a few examples -- such as the
Chesapeake Bay initiative and the work in the Massachusetts DEP Central
Regional Office on inspections.

But we need more examples -- ones where  there were not just multimedia
benefits afterward, but actual collaboration between water & waste, or air
and water, waste and air, or between all three up front.

Do any such examples spring to mind?  If so, please forward them.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Greiner
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson and April, Inc.