USEPA/AMOCO P2 project for Yorktown refinery

Dear collegues

I am looking information about USEPA/AMOCO P2 project for  Yorktown refinery that took place in the early 90s.
Everything you can provide me  about it will be helpful. I am working on a PhD thesis  in this area of interest and this project is a clear example of what I am trying to do in my thesis.

As  far as I know Mr Howard Klee Jr was Amoco coordinator so a I would also appreciate from any of you how to contact him

Any other information  related to P2 for petroleum refineries will be also appreciated

Thanks to all

Jose Luis Martinez
Process Engineer
Repsol-YPF