RE: Innovative Strategies for Electric Utilities

>>> "Snyder, Mark" <mark.snyder@moea.state.mn.us> 07/19/02 02:43PM >>>
Thanks Mark!  That does help me understand the significance of this permit.

I think you should post this reply to the discussion lists.  I think it would help a great deal for other folks who may be wondering about this now as a result of my post.

Sincerely,

Mark Snyder