Environmental P&Ps

Apologies for Cross-Postings . . .

Hello All:

I'm helping with the process of an Environmental Policy and Procedure
Template for a large healthcare system.

Rather than re-inventing the wheel at the get-go, I thought I'd see if
anyone had an Environmental Policy and Procedure to share.

This is not simply a statement, but an Environment of Care type of P&P that
provides both the overriding policy for the healthcare system - and - one
that  individual facilities can tweak as the policy is implemented.

I'm not specifically looking for acute care hospital Environmental P&Ps; if
someone has one from another industry that would be of use too.

Much thanks -Stephanie
       Stephanie C. Davis
     WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIESsm
             510/527-8864
 ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

 On Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays I can regularly be found at:

     Sutter Delta Medical Center
 Quality Management / Infection Control
 3901 Lone Tree Way,  Antioch, CA 94509
          DavisSt@sutterhealth.org
 phone:      925-756-1118      fax:     925-779-3044

 Where I am the Infection Control Coordinator,
        work which is separate from WRR
           Two mantras for my two professions:

 Prevent, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Buy Recycled to Close the Loop
                  Constantly wash your hands for 15 seconds
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them
as much as you please."    Mark Twain, 1835-1910