sent from a friend...

Anybody know anything about what's in this stuff, or about these
potential uses?
----- Forwarded by Rick Reibstein/R1/USEPA/US on 07/22/2002 01:00 PM
-----

                      SEALYCAT@aol.com
                                               To:      wmlaura@pacbell.net,
                      07/22/2002 12:14         OperaBuf1@aol.com,
                      PM                       sueboothforbes@eircom.net,
                                               loonalone@adelphia.net,
                                               stephanie_brody@hms.harvard.edu,
                                               lindasbutler@juno.com,
                                               butlerfamily@peoplepc.com,
                                               mpeterson@ovsd.k12.ca.us, Rick
                                               Reibstein/R1/USEPA/US@EPA,
                                               auntbeespickles@hotmail.com,
                                               waataja@mcn.org, Maw2545@aol.com
                                               cc:
                                               Subject: sent from a friend...

on the other hand, i've always figured it is such a ubiquitous product
that
they would one day announce they've discovered it's a carcinogen...

And all this time I've just been putting Bounce in the dryer.