Multimedia Collaboration

A couple weeks ago Tim Greiner asked for examples of projects involving
cooperation between media programs at the federal, state or local level to
solve an environmental problem. We're looking to develop a few case studies
on the best examples. We got some helpful feedback, and have a few good
examples.  But we'd still be interested in any additional ideas you may
have -- examples where there were not just multimedia benefits afterward,
but actual collaboration between water & waste, or air and water, waste and
air, or between all three up front.  If you know of any such examples, we'd
be interested in hearing about them.  Beyond the examples, we'd be
interested in your thoughts about opportunities where better interface
between the programs could have the most environmental impact.

Thanks,

Bob Kerr

Robert L. Kerr
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson & April, Inc.