permitting fuel cell technology

This may be on the fringe of P2, but does anyone have any information on
permitting issues associated with fuel cell technology?  I am
particularly interested if there are any air permit issues that have
been addressed, recognizing that this may be one new technology that
wouldn't result in air pollution...or would it?  I'm looking at fuel
cells providing energy to an individual facility or complex as well as
issues associated with putting together a fuel cell infrastructure.

I'm on a rush schedule so any quick responses are appreciated!
Thanks.

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner, Supervisor
P2 Program Management Unit