epoxy resins based on bisphenol-A

Folks,

Does anyone have experience estimating emissions from epoxy resins?  The
system I am looking at contains a reactive diluent in the resin and several
amines in the hardener.

I understand that there theoretically should be no emissions because all
components are reactive in these type systems.  I have also heard that, in
reality, a very small amout of amine emissions will probabaly occur.

I am looking at an infusion molding process for applying this resin to
fiberglass.

Thanks.