BFR Conference

Environmental Finance Center for Region 9 invites you to attend our:

Brominated Flame Retardants and Electronics
Conference and Roundtable

September 24 & 25, San Francisco

This Event is now open for registration.

Place:
The Brominated Flame Retardant Conference will be held at the San Francisco
Civic Center Complex Conference Center on 455 Golden Gate Ave in San
Francisco.

Roundtable:
The Roundtable is by invitation only. If you would like to attend, please
check the appropriate box on the online conference registration form. We will

try to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend but space is limited.

To Register:
More information on registration, hotel, and the draft agenda can be found on

our website at http://www.greenstart.org/efc9

Conference Fee:
This fee includes access to the conference on September 24 including
Continental Breakfast and Lunch.
Registration by September 10:
Non-Profit and Government $95
All Others: $225

Scholarships:
There are a limited number of scholarships available. Please contact Sarah
Diefendorf at 415-664-4715 for more information.

Speakers:
If you are a speaker for this event, you are already registered.

Space is limited so register now!

Sarah M. Diefendorf
Executive Director
Environmental Finance Center, Region IX