[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Metals in Printing Ink
- Subject: Metals in Printing Ink
- From: Listman <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 07:52:15 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded on behalf of Rusty Harris-Bishop. Please reply to
I have a question regarding the color inserts in
newspapers (I believe it's a flexographic process). Does anyone know if
they still use metal inks in printing these?
Does anyone know when they were
phased out if they were? I have looked on the
print-tech archives, and didnt' see it answered, and posted a question,
but it didn't seem to get a response.
Anyone have any suggestions?