From: Listman
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 7:52 AM
Subject: Metals in Printing Ink

Forwarded on behalf of Rusty Harris-Bishop.  Please reply to p2tech@great-lakes.net.

I have a question regarding the color inserts in newspapers (I believe it's a flexographic process). Does anyone know if they still use metal inks in printing these? Does anyone know when they were phased out if they were? I have looked on the print-tech archives, and didnt' see it answered, and posted a question, but it didn't seem to get a response.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Rusty Harris-Bishop

NC DPPEA