Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:48 AM
Subject: fastfood industry measures

Dear Mr Hammer,

My name is Zubeida Zwavel and I am currently working for BECO Institute for Sustainable Business. Bas Kothuis , managing director, has mentioned that you may be able to assist me as one of my colleagues Claire Janisch had already attended your workshop in America. Currently I am working on a project doing a research in the Fast-food industry. We are looking for waste reduction measures as well as energy measures for this industry. Bas has indicated that the there is a discussion group/roundtable of Pollution prevention which could assist me with this query. Can you give the contact details of this group.

I look forward to your response

Kindest Regards
Zubeida Zwavel (B.Tech Chem. Eng.)
Consultant
BECO - Institute for Sustainable Business
PO Box 12485
Mill Street
Cape Town
South Africa