RE: fastfood industry measures

You may also want to try our topic hub on food service at
http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/toc.asp?hub=448&subsec=7&nav=7
-----Original Message-----
From: Burton Hamner [mailto:bhamner@cleanerproduction.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:08 PM
To: p2tech
Cc: zzwavel@beco.co.za
Subject: Fw: fastfood industry measures

Hi, does anyone have info on P2 for fast food operations that they provide URLS for this fellow in South Africa?
I did find an excellent info collection at http://www.p2pays.org/food/, way to go guys.

Burt Hamner

My name is Zubeida Zwavel and I am currently working for BECO Institute for Sustainable Business. Bas Kothuis , managing director, has mentioned that you may be able to assist me as one of my colleagues Claire Janisch had already attended your workshop in America. Currently I am working on a project doing a research in the Fast-food industry. We are looking for waste reduction measures as well as energy measures for this industry. Bas has indicated that the there is a discussion group/roundtable of Pollution prevention which could assist me with this query. Can you give the contact details of this group.

I look forward to your response

Kindest Regards
Zubeida Zwavel (B.Tech Chem. Eng.)
Consultant
BECO - Institute for Sustainable Business
PO Box 12485
Mill Street
Cape Town
South Africa