RE: fastfood industry measures

Here's a site that Michigan DEQ put together on restaurant P2.  There's
a lot of materials that can be of use to fast food places.  Also, it
contains several link to other sites.
http://michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3585_4127_10957---,00.html

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner, Supervisor
P2 Program Management Unit
Environmental Assistance Division
Department of Environmental Quality
525 West Allegan
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, Michigan 48909-7957

phone:  517-373-8798
fax:       517-241-0858
fitznerw@michigan.gov

>>> John Calcagni <John_Calcagni@p2pays.org> 08/14/02 01:59PM >>>
You may also want to try our topic hub on food service at
http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/toc.asp?hub=448
<http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/toc.asp?hub=448&subsec=7&nav=7>
&subsec=7&nav=7