Re: Endocrine Disruptors

If you go to Scorecard's site at
http://scorecard.org/health-effects/chemicals.tcl?
full_hazard_name=Endocrine%20Toxicity&all_p=t,
you'll find a list of suspected endocrine
disruptors.  There isn't an official list of
known disruptors.  The sources ED used to place
the compounds on their list are described at
http://scorecard.org/health-
effects/explanation.tcl?short_hazard_name=endo

I'll be interested to hear what you come up
with.  I'm helping to develop a website for NRDC
where people will enter information about the
cleansers and pesticides they use in their home
in order to obtain a personal quantitative
chronic toxicity rating based on their choices.
The site will include guidance on making product
choices that will lower the home's chronic
toxicity rating.  I'm relying partly on MSDSes
for ingredient information -- it's a mess.  It
seems to me that the MSDS regs are only loosely
observed.