A Question for Canadians

I was wondering if any of my fellow Canadians can help me out on this one.

Have you ever heard of any Canadian government body (federal, provincial, or municipal) or a Canadian court refer to, recognize, adopt, accept or in any way mention either of the following U.S. federal regulations:
  • U.S. EPA Accidental Release Prevention Requirements: Risk Management Programs Under Section 112(r)(7) of the Clean Air Act (normally referred to as the Risk Management Program [RMP] rule)
  • U.S. OSHA Standard 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
for the prevention of accidental releases of chemicals into the environment?

Thanks,
Rob Michalowicz
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Michalowicz;Robert
FN:Robert Michalowicz
ORG:Chem Process & Environment Inc.
TITLE:President, P.Eng.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(416) 236-5377
TEL;WORK;FAX:(416) 236-9355
ADR;WORK:;;18 Cardigan Rd.;Toronto;Ontario;M8Z 2V9;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:18 Cardigan Rd.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario M8Z 2V9=0D=0ACanada
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rob.michalowicz@sympatico.ca
REV:20020815T155646Z
END:VCARD