Propane recovery

Hello all,

Can anyone lead me to a cost effective method in which we could recover propane from tanks that have been turned in for disposal.  Recently with the new requirement (http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/774864.asp?cp1=1) for all tanks to be equipped with the new overflow protection device (valve), we have been inundated with partially full propane tanks.  We do have a use for the propane, but currently do not have a way to transfer the LPG to serviceable tanks.  Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Kevin Shupe,

Env. Program Mgr.

62 CES/CEVC

555  A St; Ste. 1