NRDC Beach Closing Report

I am researching the Clean Water Act and US beach closings.

In the state of Florida the NRDC reports on beach closings in Monroe County
Florida (Florida Keys)

 http://www2.nrdc.org/water/oceans/ttw/sumflo.pdf

 Is the USGS identified municipal Class V underground injection control
(UIC) sewage migration in that region a violation of the Clean Water Act?
 http://sofia.usgs.gov/projects/grndwtr_flow/

 And is this sewage migration noted by the USGS in Monroe County Florida
(Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary) a violation of the Endanger Species
Act for those endanger species in the Florida Keys National Marine
Sanctuary?

Thank you for your consideration of my inquiries.

 Best Wishes,
Donald Sutherland
Member of the Society of Environmental Journalists
donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net
phone: 508-497-3676