Recycling Resources on CD ROM

Forwarded on behalf of Mr. Hamner. Please do not reply to this message. Please reply to p2tech@great-lakes.net.

This is a really great resource that I have reviewed in detail, it includes
guidance on developing recycling markets, profiles of recycling technologies
including the vendors, and more.  The Clean Washington Center is in Seattle,
whose Public Utilities has one of the world's most aggressive and
progressive recycling programs, the city recycles about 50% (!!) of its
solid waste and thereby has avoided huge expenses in waste disposal costs
and infrastructure. see
http://www.cityofseattle.net/util/RESCONS/default.htm

Burton Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com and
Seattle resident who recycles about 80% of volume of his household waste
with help from the City.