general P2 help in Michigan?

Please respond to p2tech@great-lakes.net.  Do NOT hit reply. Thanks!!!!

HI P2tech,

Can someone from Michigan respond to this question?

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:16:54 -0400
From: ladolcegina@worldnet.att.net

"Building a new plant in MI, do you know of any goverment programs for
assistance in the purchase of environmentally safe equiptment? Could you
also send prices and ideas you may have? Do you have any plants currently
using this system in MI? Where is the closest? Where is the education being
held? "

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave
Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
<clarkjan@#turi.org>

The "#" in my e-mail address is to try to fool the
spammers! Remove the "#" before sending mail to me.
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/turadata
http://www.turi.org/community
http://www.turi.org/Greenlist