Registering Now for the Compliance Assistance Providers Forum

Attached is the Fact Sheet announcing the U.S. EPA  National Compliance
Assistance Providers Forum (Forum) on December 3-6, 2002 at the Adam's
Mark Hotel, San Antonio, Texas.

Please mark your calendar.  There is no registration fee to attend the
Forum.  For additional information, please view our website at:
http://www.mng-ltd.com/cfide/website/ncapf02/index.cfm?page=home.

If you have any questions, please call me 202-564-7038.

Sandi Jones
U.S. EPA/Office of Compliance
202-564-7038

(See attached file: forum2002factsheet.wpd)

forum2002factsheet.wpd